jeudi 30 avril 2015

[Q] Phone with CM restarts in airplane mode topic


Hey guys,
since ~a week I got a heavy-ass problem with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM). I am using the Cyanogenmod Nightly Version cm-11-20150412-NIGHTLY-maguro.zip (bootloader version primemd04; cwm version 6.0.5.1). I know that nightly versions are not really stable and still have a lot of problems, but so far everything didn't went that badly. At least I was able to use the phone...

So last week I put my phone in airplane mode. That was when the disaster started.
Now what happens when I start my phone is, that it starts in airplane mode with wi-fi on and no matter what I do, restarts after ~1min. Sometimes it even shuts down, when starting it in recovery mode.
What I tried so far is:

factory reset ---> most of the time it shuts down halfway done and restarts as if nothing happened.
updating CM ---> restarts as if nothing happened.

I'm really lost right now, but still don't want to give up all hope.
Thanks for every kind of help!!

Cheers,
Lovis

xda-developers